HP Slate 500 Tablet PC, Windows 7 Tablet PC
Hewlett-Packard unveiled tablet PC that runs on Microsoft’s Windows 7 operating system. HP Slate 500 Tablet PC is a a Windows 7-based tablet. The device includes an 8.9-inch touchscreen and runs on Windows 7 Premium. Windows 7 is designed for performance and uses less resources.
HP claims its Slate 500 is the ideal PC for professionals who don’t usually work at a traditional desk, yet need to stay productive in a secure, familiar Windows® environment. The display is multitouch, but there’s a Pen that is included as HP expect many apps to use some form of writing.
Tablet PCs establish a new class of devices between smartphones and laptops. While the iPad is aimed more at consumers, HP is targeting its device at business customers and industrial users. The Slate 500 is in fact the best Atom-based tablet computer. Now HP can compete with Apple’s iPad.
HP Slate 500 Tablet PC specifications:
- Prosesor: Intel Atom Z540 1.86GHz processor
- OS : Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 32 (32 bit) – Memory 2GB of RAM, a 64GB SSD hard drive
- Display 8.9″ diagonal WSVGA wide-viewing angle touchscreen
- Integrated 3 MP camera; Integrated VGA webcam
- Connectivity is via Bluetooth and 802.11b/g/n.
- Stereo headset + microphone port is on both the slate and dock.
- Ports: 1 USB 2.0, 1 combo stereo headphone/mic jack, 1 integrated microphone, 1 power connector/HP Slate Cradle connector
- Battery type 2-cell (30 WHr) polymer (up to 5+ hours)
- Includes the HP Slate Digital Pen, HP Slate Dock, and HP Slate Portfolio.
Cost about US$799
* Picture from Hp.com
There are no posts related to HP Slate 500 Tablet PC, Windows 7 Tablet PC .